For the vast majority of our products, we offer a 30 day return policy. You can choose either an exchange or refund of the purchase price less the shipping costs. We do generally charge a restocking fee ranging of 15%. Please refer to the individual product Warranty/Returns tab for the return policy of your particular product.
- We do not accept returns or cancellations for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) or Tests (including COVID-19 Tests).
- We do not accept returns or cancellations for special ordered items.
- We do not accept returns for replacement parts for any reason other than an error on our part.
- If customer makes a typo to the shipping address, we will not replace or refund the order.
Once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled. You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply, and we will deduct the return shipping costs from your refund credit.
An RMA number is required on all returns.
All returns require an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number. Please request one by contact Customer Support. Customer Suopport will then email return instructions to the email on file. No Credit will be given for items returned without an RMA number. If the return isn’t honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges. Please contact us beforehand if you have any questions.
How to make sure we can exchange or refund your item:
- Item must be returned in original packaging and in brand new condition.
- Please don’t assemble or modify a product before returning. Otherwise, we may not be able to provide a refund.
What if my order arrives damaged?
We package all of our products well so they arrive on your doorstep snug, safe, and secure. We double-box many items, and we refuse to sell products that are easily damaged during shipping. If an item does arrive damaged or with parts missing, please notify us within 10 days. We’re happy to send you replacements or parts as soon as possible. If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, you can return the item for a refund, subject to the standard return policy of the product.
Orders that have been cancelled by the customer will be issued a refund for the order (unless an item(s) is non-refundable) but a 3% charge will be applied due to the credit card processing fee that is incurred by MedCentral Supply from our credit card processor.