PDI’s Sani-Cloth AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipes
- 1 Canister of 160 Wipes
- Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards.
- Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant. (Alcohol Free Quat)
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use.
- Cleans and disinfects in one step.
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal.
- Fragrance, alcohol, bleach, acid, phenol, acetone and ammonia free.
- Ideal for equipment and other hard nonporous surfaces sensitive to alcohol.
- Meets CDC, OSHA, AHE and CMS Tag F441 guidelines.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols. See “Accessories & Compliance Tools” tab to learn more.