PDI’s Sani-Cloth Bleach Germicidal X-Large Wipes
- Canister of 65 X-Large Wipes
- Size: 7½” x 15″
- SKU: P25784
EPA List NOn March 13, 2020, the CDC updated their recommendations for EPA-registered disinfectants to refer to the EPA website for EPA’s List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipes can be found on List N.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Thick, strong wipe has high fluid capacity and is pliable to get into crevices and corners of equipment
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
Overall contact time
- 4 minutes
- 50 microorganims, including Clostridioides difficile, Norovirus and 14 multi-drug resistant organisms
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal, Sporicidal (Clostridioides difficile)
- 1:10 Dilution of 6300 PPM Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Up to 2x greater compatibility vs competitors with materials used in healthcare1
- 20% extended equipment life compared to competitors1
- No visible degradation on stainless steel, ABS plastic, brass alloy, and more
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards
- Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims
- Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid
Healthcare Use Sites
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
Tools and Accessories
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
There are no reviews yet.