FlowFlex COVID-19 Antigen Home Rapid Self-Test
- 1 Test /Box
- Expiration of 12/2022 + 4 month Extension for current inventory
- Case or Pallet sized orders – Call for discount
What’s in the Box
- COVID-19 Test Card(s) – 1 ea/box
- Nasal Swab(s) – 1 ea/box
- Tube(s) – 1 ea/box
- User Instruction
The Flowflex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is all you need to determine your family’s COVID-19 status.
Find peace of mind with Flowflex!
- Easy-to-use nasal swab test
- Requires just 1 test*
- Can be used to test children as young as 2 years old
- For use with and without COVID-19 symptoms
- Accurate results in 15 minutes
- No need to send off to a lab to obtain results
- Compact packaging for “On-The-Go” testing
- Expiration: December 2022
*THIS IS A NON-RETURNABLE ITEM
Test Procedure Overview
- For detailed instructions, please click here
- For the FDA EUA letter, please click here.
- This product has not been FDA cleared or approved but has been authorized by FDA under an EUA.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen Home Test?
The Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is a rapid test for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in anterior nasal specimens. It is intended for self-testing use. For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only
- How does this test work?
This test uses a nasal swab sample to determine the presence or absence of COVID-19 antigens in nasal samples. For a demonstration on how this test works, watch the instructional video.
- What is serial testing? Do I have to serial test with the Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen Home Test?
Serial testing is a process in which a user must test themselves twice within a two-to-three-day period. The Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen Home Test has been authorized for use as a single test by individuals with or without symptoms.
- What is the age range for this test?
This test is authorized for nonprescription home use with self-collected (unobserved) direct anterior nasal (NS) swab specimens from individuals aged 14 years and older or with adult-collected anterior NS samples from individuals aged 2 years or older.
- Will this test work if I do not have COVID-19 symptoms?
This test is intended for individuals with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19.
- Can I swab my throat/ear instead of my nose?
Please do not swab your throat / ear. Please only swab your nose to collect sample and follow instructions on the package insert.
- I lost my swab, can I use a Q-tip instead of the swab?
Please only use the swab that is provided with the test.
- How deep should I insert the swab into my nose?
Insert the swab ½ to ¾ inches inside your nostril. With children, the maximum depth of insertion into the nostril may be less than ¾ of an inch, and you may need to have a second person hold the child’s head while swabbing. Note: A false-negative result may occur if the nasal swab specimen is not properly collected.
- Should I swab my left or right nostril?
Please use the swab to collect specimen from both of your nostrils to ensure sufficient sample collection to generate an accurate result.
- For how long do I have to swab my nostril?
Firmly rub the swab in a circular motion around the inside wall of the nostril 5 times. Take approximately 15 seconds to collect the specimen. Be sure to collect any nasal drainage that may be present onto the swab. Repeat
this in the other nostril.
- After nasal specimen collection, how long do I need to swirl the nasal swab in the buffer tube?
Place the swab into the buffer tube and swirl for 30 seconds. Rotate the swab 5 times while squeezing the tube. Remove the swab while squeezing the tube to extract as much liquid as possible. Attach the dropper tip firmly
onto the tube. Mix thoroughly by swirling or flicking the bottom of the tube. Then gently squeeze the tube and dispense 4 drops of solution into the Sample Well.
- How many drops should I put in the cassette well? Can I put in all the buffer solution?
You should dispense 4 drops of solution into the cassette sample well. Please do not overuse the buffer solution.
- Where should I dispense the solution on the cassette?
You should dispense 4 drops of solution into the cassette Sample Well marked with an “S”.
- How long does it take to obtain results?
Results are available in 15 minutes
This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of IVDs for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated, or authorization is revoked sooner.