COVID-19 ANTIGEN RAPID TESTs
- 25 Tests/Box
- Current Inventory has Expiration of November 2022 or later
- Case or Pallet sized orders – Call for discount
COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is a rapid test based on lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid and receptor binding domains (RBDs) from the SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins in human nasopharyngeal swab specimen. Results are for the identification of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid and RBD protein antigen.
- FDA Emergency Use Authorized, CLIA Waived and POC approved.
- Clinical sensitivity: 93.33%
- Clinical specificity: 99.03%
- Fast and Easy – Positive results in 15 minutes
- Test devices packaged individually in aluminum pouch (25 test/box)
- Disposable test tube with 0.3 mL of extraction buffer (25 ea/box)
- Filter cap (25 ea/box)
- Sterilized swabs for specimen collection (25 ea/box)
- Quick reference instruction (1 ea)
- Positive control swab (1 ea/box)
- Negative control swab (1 ea/box)
There are no reviews yet.